Fred Dickey's Island of Human Drama
Torrey Pines Docent Society Classifieds Page
This webpage is a free site for docents wherein the webmaster (me, Kathy Dickey) can post ads such as: items for sale, places for rent like vacation homes, giveaway items (books, bulbs, plant cuttings, etc.), help needed (like maybe a truck), and the like.
Please ignore the header at the top of this page, and the links at the top. (Sorry, I could not remove them from this family/author website).
Send your items for this classified page to: [email protected]
Please mark your email subject as TPDS Classifieds so I can find it among all the other emails, and let me know your contact info, and how long you want your classified ad to run. OK to add photo(s). Also, size, price, and any other details that would be helpful to the reader.
Whenever we have a few new items, I will post a link on TPDS Google Groups.
MOLA Reverse appliqué textile art from San Blas, Panama
15 3/4 “ X 13 “ Plexiglass box frame. $35.
Kathleen Dewhurst 858-869-7445
4 panel Shoji style screen rosewood Cherry Blossom room divider.
-strong, fiber reinforced pressed pulp rice paper allows diffused light yet provides privacy. lacquered brass two-way hinges allowed bending the panels in either direction
5’ 10 1/4” tall, 17 “wide panels cover 62.5”. when opened fully. $65. Kathleen Dewhurst 858-869-7445
Wireless range booster; never used. $15. Contact Eileen Conway. [email protected]
Oak blanket rack, $20. 30" high, 9" deep, 24.5" wide. Contact Eileen Conway. [email protected]
- ART: from former docent Marlis Sticher.
1. Painting with a golden frame 23" W x 18" H $50
2. Bronze Animal Art Object (horse?) 21"H x 16"L x 7"W $800
- Contact Sumiko at [email protected]
- A large Farberware electric wok ($10). Also a wooden bookcase on wheels with adjustable shelf. $5. Contact Barbara Krueger at [email protected]
Ceramic fondue pot. Perfect for dipping fruit in melted chocolate. $5. Contact Barbara Krueger at [email protected]
- Picture frames, wood, metal, little ones, huge ones, $1 - $5. Pick from some 30 different frames, most include glass, some have mats also. Contact Barbara Krueger at [email protected]
- A cabin in the woods of Idyllwild, CA. About 2 hours away. Sleeps 4, 2 BR, 1 BA. Near hiking trails, fabulous birding and wildlife, and close to town. No pets, please. Available for a BIG docent discount. Contact Kathy at: [email protected] or 750-815-7482 for information and availability. More photos and info: https://www.freddickey.net/serenity-cabin
- An antique oak table with 4 chairs. Contact Steve Tarkington: [email protected]
Services Offered (for cost or for free):
Things (or Help) Needed:
Can anyone recommend a good handyman for us? We lost ours. Need some minor help around the house. We are in Cardiff/Encinitas area. Thanks, Kathy Dickey [email protected]